Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Rum , Rome and Royalism: Sorry

Rum , Rome and Royalism

I would much rather belong to a church five centuries behind the times and majestically indifferent to the fact than to a church five minutes behind the times, frantically running to catch up.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sorry

I'm sorry I havn't been posting much of late. I was in Melbourne having a whale of a time, enjoying myself too much to think about blogging.

In my abscence, a Swedish Court of appeals has overturned the conviction of Swedish Pastor Ake Green who was convicted of vilifying homosexuals. This has not, however, detered Kansas' Westboro Baptist Church from teaching that God Hates Sweden. I certainly wish that I could claim to have WBC's insight into the Divine Mind.

In fairness, I have to thank WBC and their Pastor, Fred Phelps, for giving me a great laught when I read this. I can only imagine the exression on Howard Deans face when he read this.

Now the question: Who out of Phelps and Dean do I dislike most?